Delivering Constructive Criticism Seminar
Delivering Constructive Criticism is one of the most challenging things for anyone. Through this workshop your participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist them with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
REGISTER NOW for the E-Learning Class*
Or contact us for additional information about our Instructor Led; Seminars and Webinars.
* You will be required to create an account to register and pay for the class,
or use the “Log in as guest” to view the course information.
Your information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
If you are an ITEX Member
please Click Here to register
Some of the companies that have used these trainings include:
Seminar and Webinar Registration Form: