Performance Management Seminar
Performance Management is making sure the employee and the organization are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organization itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee manager relationship. The key in keeping an organization and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is Performance Management.
When changes occur Performance Management helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic. It helps the organization and employee have a stream-lined relationship which improves communication and interactions between the two groups. It will help close any gaps that exist in an employee’s skill-set and make them a more valuable employee through feedback and coaching.
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
REGISTER NOW for the E-Learning Class*
Or contact us for additional information about our Instructor Led Seminars and Webinars.
* You will be required to create an account to register and pay for the class,
or use the “Log in as guest” to view the course information.
Your information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
If you are an ITEX Member
please Click Here to register
Some of the companies that have used these trainings include:
Seminar and Webinar Registration Form:
Performance Management by Inloso is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.