Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/inloso.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 1884
If you are interested in learning about the latest trends in the Latin America supply chain business segment then you must attend The Supply Chain and Logistics Brazil Summit, in Sao Paulo, Brazil May 20-21.
The event will be focused on the supply chain strategies of the future and discusses the tools and techniques to successfully respond to new Brazilian consumer demands, infrastructure investment and development amidst exponential economic growth and massive opportunity in the region.
Some of the primary business segments expected to be represented include:
- Logistics and Transportation
- Oil and Gas
The Supply Chain & Logistics Brazil Summit provides the most lucrative opportunities for business success and the know how to successfully succeed in the region’s most dynamic and lucrative market. By participating in the event you will have the opportunity to:
Develop the supply chains to cater for new consumers demands
- Successfully segment and align supply chain design with consumers and market needs
- Update yourself on Olympic and World Cup infrastructure developments and investment
- Achieve global competitiveness
- Learn and implement the latest tax advantages and warehousing strategies
- Improve supply chain collaboration by implementing holistic, integrative supply chain processes
- Maximize your logistics and distribution strategies throughout the region
- Build well balanced, flexible and adaptable distribution networks to serve both modern and traditional trade channels
- Train and retain the next generation of supply chain leaders in Brazil
- Implement successful forecasting programs for unpredictable markets
For additional information please visit:
If you are interested in participating in the event, or already conduct business in Brazil, you can also take advantage of our Brazil Resources page by going to our top drop down menu under the “resources” heading. There you could find companies that can help you meet your business needs in the country.
Copyright © Inloso, 2013. Your use of the site and the information provided is contingent upon the agreement with Inloso Terms and Conditions
- Time to build the supply-chain society (theraconteur.co.uk)
- Freightgate Forecasts Emerging Supply Chain Trends in 2013 (virtual-strategy.com)